Our PTA is made up of parents and teachers at Cringleford School who are aware how tight funding is for the school and can spare a few hours a month to help out. We are arranged in 3 areas of support and welcome new help and volunteers in whatever capacity people are willing to provide.
There are a team of 16 committee members who meet every 2 months to arrange the events and administer funds raised.
- Vacant (Chair/Joint Chair) – Leadership & Oversight
- Lewis Allen (Treasurer) – Finances
- Jenny Burrows (Secretary) – Meetings, Newsletter & Membership
- Neil Henery (President) – Headteacher
- Amy King, Anna Linton, Dudley Garner, Kirsty Roberts, Karla Mace, Rebecca Thorby, Charlotte Ashe, Ellie Mason, Elaine Pickering.
We warmly welcome new ideas from new members and so if you are interested in joining the committee please get in touch, or come along to one of our meetings.
The class reps help the PTA to engage with parents in every class. We are hoping to have one Rep. per class. Our class reps’ contact details can be found in the members section. From Sept 2018 the Class Reps will be:
- Reception classes: Dudley Garner (Cecilie’s Dad)
- Y1 classes: Kirsty Roberts (Noah’s Mum)
- Y2 classes: Karla Mace (Kaitlin’s Mum)
- Y3 classes: Kirsty Roberts (Toby’s Mum)
- Y4 classes: Rebecca Thorby (Agatha’s Mum)
- Y5 classes: Charlotte Ashe (Immy’s Mum)
- Y6 classes: Vacant
If you are interested in becoming a Class Rep and would like more information please get in touch with one of our Secretary Jenny Burrows.
These are people who would like to help to organise and run events with us. Help is not obligatory, and is not required for every event. We welcome all help, as little or much as you are able to provide. By joining our “Helpers” mailing list you will receive emails asking for help for various events.
If you are interested in becoming a helper and would like more information please get in touch with our Secretary Jenny Burrows.